[row xclass=”margin-top-10 text-center”]
As a fertility specialist, how do you currently screen for
the physical causes of female infertility?
- The Fertiloscope is the only method of primary screening that provides gold standard accuracy* in a day-case or office setting.
- A 20 minute visit for a complete assessment of female infertility including hysteroscopy
- Saves time and money for the clinician and the patient
- See more patients sooner by offering a potentially reduced time to pregnancy#
- Uncomplicated, and safely used in over 5,000 patients to date
[row xclass=”margin-top-20″][column xs=”12″]
[row xclass=”margin-top-20 text-center”]
The Fertiloscope enables ovarian drilling for PCOS and correction of minor adhesions and endometriosis,
as well as hysteroscopic procedures.
Equivalence with gold standard of Lap and Dye*
Watrelot A, Nisolle M, Chelli H, Hocke C, Rongieres C, Racinet C; International Group for Fertiloscopy Evaluation. Centre de Recherche et d’Edude de la Sterilite, 69003-Lyon, France. Human Reproduction, Vol 18, No. 4, 834-839, April 2003.
Place of transvaginal fertiloscopy in the management of tubal factor disease#
Watrelot A. Centre de Recherche et d’Edude de la Sterilite, 69003-Lyon, France. RBM Online, Vol 15, No. 4, 389-395, June 2007
CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. FertiloScope, OvuSense and the Fertility Focus logo are trade marks of Fertility Focus Fertility Focus reserves the right to change product and service specification without notice, in line with our policy of constant improvement.
Note: FertiloScope is a professional product for use by qualified personnel only. It needs to be directly ordered from your local distributor, click on the button at the top of this page to find out more.